FactMR has published a new research report on global market sizes, upcoming industry trends and growth opportunity through 2019-2027 to its online database that tries to unveil the various scenarios prevailing in the packaging coating additives. The coating additives market forecast presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting market progress.
Acrylic Based Coating Retains its Buoyancy Owing to Performance-driven Requirements
As per the report, acrylic based coating additives will remain the top-selling product type. The popularity of acrylic based coating additive can be accredited to its competency in enhancing product properties and optimizing production processes. Urethane and fluoropolymer are the other top-selling additive types.
On the basis of end use, the coating additives market study incorporates:
- Architectural Coating
- Industrial Coatings
- Wood Coating
- Automotive Coating
According to the research study, demand for rheology coating additives is likely to reach 449,000 tons in 2018. With the rising demand for low-VOC or VOC-free waterborne coating systems, the rheological additives are witnessing revved up adoption. Dispersant additives trail the former as the second most preferred function type and offering prime opportunities for the market players to take into consideration.
Apart from, the coating additives report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the coating additives market. We leverage space-age industrial and digitalization tools to provide avant-garde actionable insights to our clients regarding the soft-texture coating additives market. The keyword market study outlines the key regions – North America (Canada, US), Latin America (Argentina, Mexico), Europe (NORDIC, UK), APEJ (China, India) and MEA – along with the countries contributing the most in the respective regions.
Request a Sample Copy – https://www.factmr.com/report/2427/coating-additives-market
The coating additives market report addresses the below-mentioned queries:
- Why are vendors shifting away from traditional methods of manufacturing coating additives?
- How does the global coating additives market looks like in the next five years?
- Which end use industry is expected to surpass segment by the end of 2027?
- What innovative products are being introduced by the players in the global coating additives market?
- Which regions are showing the fastest market growth?
Crucial insights in the coating additives market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the coating additives market.
- Basic overview of the coating additives, including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each coating additives market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of coating additives across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to coating additives market stakeholders.
Visit To buy this Report from – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/2357/S
The Fact.MR report offers a top-to-bottom research on the growth potential of coating additives market over the forecast period of 2018 to 2027. As per the report, the coating additives market is poised to expand at a volume CAGR of more than 3.5% over the forecast period. The thriving commercial and residential construction activities in Asia-Pacific have been spurring the sales of coating additives, making it the most remunerative region for the market stakeholders from an investment-making standpoint. The flourishing automotive sector in the region is also triggering the clamor for high-performance coating additives, finds the Fact.MR study.
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that’s why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852